How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
- When you contact us directly, normally via our website, to make a booking or enquire about a potential booking. Information held is likely to include your name and contact details and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements
- If you choose to let your holiday property with us we collect details which includes your name, contact details, bank account details and details regarding the accommodation you wish to let. We do not collect any other data that may be deemed sensitive under the 2018 General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Using your information
- To enable us to complete your booking (if you are booking accommodation)
- To enable us to advertise your holiday property, transfer payments due to you and to provide related support services (if you are letting your holiday property with us)
- For statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services
- To personalise repeat visits to our websites
- To tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see below)
- To manage customer service queries
- To help us to provide details or information you may have requested
We will use your information (which we receive from you or third parties) for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide or manage any information, products and services for which you have requested
- To help us identify you when you contact us
- For general administration purposes
- To help us improve the quality of our products and services
- To identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services (please see below)
We do not share your data with any third parties, with the exception of:
- When we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes
- When we have been asked by you to book services (for example, airport transfers or equipment hire)
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in the UK.
Informing you about our products and services.
We may use your name and email contact details you have given us to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at Holidays to Paphos, PO Box 64065, 8071, Paphos, Cyprus. Alternatively you can call us on 00 44 208 123 1862.
You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on products and services.
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you that when providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
We try to keep our website secure. However we ask you to recognise that when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Providing information to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
If you are under 13 please do not provide us with any personal information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer that allows our website to recognise that your computer has accessed our site previously. You can set your computer to refuse to accept cookies and to delete current cookies held on your computer but this will be likely to have a negative effect on your use of our website (for instance because the website will no longer recognise your computer). You can get more information about cookies from www.allaboutcookies.org .